Monday, November 16, 2009

ANITA - "Dirty Floors" (Part 1 of 2)



There comes a time in one's life when you have to get over things. Those old routines and patterns that you got into, those ruts that make you think that you're living in some kind of spiral or a labyrinth of some sort.

Oftentimes, you even know you're in that forrest. You're so busy looking at the trees or worried about getting attacked by a wolf,t hat you never really just STOP, and take stock.

Okay, I confess I was in one of those ruts, and then for reasons known only to providence, Farrell came my way. Look, my biological clock is ticking, and I'm an available young lady, dating in the world -- but unlike many a chick I know -- I am in no rush.

I want to get my life together and have a career before I start worrying about anything else. I mean, nowadays, it's not just a man's job to bring home the bacon. These days, both parts of a couple have to work. I can't just go to the old formula that my mom adhered to, that "find a good man" theory of defining oneself.

Don't take me wrong, a good man is welcome.

They're just hard to find and I'm wasn't banking on winning the man lottery... I don't know if I did, but I do know that Farrell's a find...

Love,
Anita...
xoxo

http://cdn.stumble-upon.com/images/32x32_thumb.gif