Monday, November 30, 2009

NINA - "Everybody's Touching Everybody" (Part 2 of 2)



Mis Amigas,

I was astounded when this world famous model asked me to use my apartment, for a strange sexual encounter with two men. I mean, it's completely unrealistic and strange for a woman to be paying for sex. Especially one that looks like that.

Now, I didn't talk to the men as they left -- I would love to have questioned them a little. Because I believe that when she gets them in bed, she takes some past problems out on them. Let's face it, her father wasn't very present thoughout her childhood years and then she married for money.

What can one expect from a woman who is completely bored with her married life? ...

In essence, I have to admit that that is why I love her. In a way, it's my brush against fame, and fancy people. If you saw a list of the people she knows and hangs out with, you would faint. And that she pays the smallest attention to me, is always such a personal turn on.

I'm glad that by the end of this encounter with me, she reminded me of how much she cares for me, or I would have been really pissed, and I would have had to re-evaluate my friendship with her. I'd be wondering if brushes with fame were worth erratic sexual behavior.

At the end of the day, she's agreed to be interviewed, and that's what I'm excited about. Peeking into what it means to be VALENTINA.

By looking at her, as an example of success, I can monitor and gauge my own...

From a cursory life into her life just through her behavior alone, I can tell you -- money isn't everything... but damn if it doesn't seem to work out most problems.

Or how they say in Spanish: "Money won't get you there, but it'll leave you half a block away."

Rich in Art in Hollywood,
Nina

http://cdn.stumble-upon.com/images/32x32_thumb.gif